Home of the annual Tuross Head Flathead & Bream Tournament.
Tuross Head Fishing Club is a sub-club of the Tuross Head Country Club and is one of the biggest fishing clubs on the South Coast of
New South Wales. At Tuross,
the opportunity exists to fish estuaries, rock, beach, lake and offshore. We hope you enjoy casting your eye (pun intended) over our website... who knows, perhaps we’ll ‘catch’ you on the water ;)
What a night!
Presentation Night 2016 done and dusted, time for another party ...
Mark it in your diary
at the December Goblet BBQ
Here’s what’s happening on Facebook
- Club Subsidised Social event – Wallaga Lake – Vacancies filling fast. December 1, 2016
- 2016 Fishing Club Christmas Party Sunday December 11. December 1, 2016
- 2017 Flathead and Bream Tournament – Now enter and pay by PAYPAL December 1, 2016
- Exciting events for November, December and Beyond. November 17, 2016
- Tuross Head Fishing Club November Fishing Report November 14, 2016